Nevada Airsoft Forum

G&G L85A2 ($175)

If you are looking to buy, sell, or trade airsoft equpment, take a look in here.

G&G L85A2 ($175)

Postby KaityVoivre » Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

A few years back I bought a G&G L85A2 from airsoftGI. I never got to use it in a game. It fully works, comes with battery, high cap mag an Israeli sling and the iron sights/ carry handle. I do not have a charger and the battery has no power left and will need to be recharged before it can be used.

I was trying to sell it previously for $200 as it's a unique, high quality and discontinued airsoft gun. I'm asking $175 for everything listed above. Remember, this is a bullpup rifle, it has the same barrel length as a M16, but is a whole foot shorter, the M4 has a smaller barrel, loss of accuracy due to that and this rifle is still shorter than the M4 without losing accuracy.

I'm linking to Airsoft GI for stats and stock pictures as I don't have an pictures of it on my computer, so that'll have to do. I'm located up near Nellis AFB, just off Nellis Blvd, we can meet and I'd be happy to show you the airsoft gun.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=3028
KaityVoivre
Las Vegas, NV

Re: G&G L85A2 ($175)

Postby KaityVoivre » Feb 19, 2014 3:06 am

I just took a picture of it today for my craigslist listing, so in the post above, I added a picture.
KaityVoivre
Las Vegas, NV

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade