Nevada Airsoft Forum

Staying in Nevada and I have the airsoft itch

Discussion on anything and everything airsoft

Staying in Nevada and I have the airsoft itch

Postby AnimalMother » Apr 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello fellow airsofters, I have the airsoft itch and have been spening allot time in NV lately. I've been an avid airsofter since 2002. Mostly on and off.

I actually live in San Francisco and grew up there but have been staying in NV(Goldfield) allot to help my pops who lives here.

I usually play at Gamepod, Fort Ord or private games all over the Bay Area. I brought my stuff from San Francisco to try out airsoft here as I'm used to playing the same fields. I stay in the middle of nowhere and don't have any active fields nearby.(that I know of).

I met some of the nicest people and most generous people in this state I have ever experienced anywhere. Although, some of the friends i have met here have have warned me people from CA are disliked here. I hope you guys can look pass this if true, I love NV and its scenery and isolation and respect the state and the land.

I am just looking for a place to play. I was never in the military but have played milsim games which are lightly milsim. I come to you humbly.

Are there any active fields or places to play nearby? Maybe hidden teams in Tonapah? If not, I may have to drive to Carson City or South down the 95(i stay on the 95 in Godfield) to Las Vegas.

Thanks guys, I hope to play soon.

I hope to here from someone, I have the airsoft itch badily.
AnimalMother

Return to Airsoft Discussion