Nevada Airsoft Forum

Looking for Elko Airsoft Teams

Includes all areas surrounding Elko

Moderator: rockettravis

Looking for Elko Airsoft Teams

Postby SCNVAirsoft » Apr 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Hello. I am a member of SCNV Airsoft in Spring Creek, Nevada(10 miles away from Elko)and my team is looking for other teams to have matches with. Is there any other people who play airsoft in Elko?
SCNVAirsoft

Re: Looking for Elko Airsoft Teams

Postby NeonDevil » Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

I haven't heard anything from Elko for several years. The original Elko forum at Forumer is long gone.

It was with the help of RocketTravis that we created a dedicated section for players in the NE Nevada area.

Don't forget to ask around on other forums too, as getting the work out will help you find more people.
NeonDevil
Reno, NV

[UTF] United Task Force

Postby TAT1 » Jun 24, 2012 3:30 am

I live in Wells,Nv and have been looking for teams as well but have not found much. I think my team would be willing to travel to elko if needed but we all need to join together and make a event that will get alot of people to go. So if you like the idea text me at 775-340-5832. Thanks and lets help the sport.
TAT1

Postby battle_born » Oct 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Battle Born airsoft club in Elko. Check out our facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Battle-Born-Airsoft-Club/383858498313087. Or our web site:http://battlebornairsoftelko.webs.com/. We are looking forward to having a battle with anyone.
battle_born

Postby SCNVAirsoft » Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Yep. Already a part of Battle Born. I will still be using this account to post on the website though.
SCNVAirsoft

Postby NeonDevil » Nov 01, 2012 12:24 am

I'll see about getting the Battle Born Airsoft club in a dedicated Elko section on the organizations page.

I'll also keep an eye out for events on your website and post them when I can.
NeonDevil
Reno, NV

[UTF] United Task Force

Return to Elko