Nevada Airsoft Forum

ALL Northern NV teams please read!

Includes major areas like Reno, Carson City, and Tahoe.
Also includes Sparks, Stead, Lemmon Valley, Sun Valley, Spanish Springs, Gelena, Minden, Gardnerville, and Dayton.

ALL Northern NV teams please read!

Postby mnmboy_90 » Jul 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Most of you may not know me or have ever heard of me. My name is Mitch and I am the Co-founder of Carson Tactical Airsoft. Some of you know my counterpart, Max (original leader of phantom squad). The reason for this post is to start a serious discussion about acquiring land and creating Norther Nevada's very own airsoft field. I have kicked this idea around with my guys several times and I figured its about high time I bring it here. Now obviously the location will have to be a compromise of sorts. The cheapest parcels of land are in Lyon county, particularly in Silver Springs. Silver springs is about the same distance from Reno and Carson City. I have found several pieces of land out there for %5k-$6k for a little over 4 acres, more than enough to build two types of fields. Now as for who is paying for the land, well that would come down to the players of the teams. So at $5k we would need 50 people to give $100. I know we have at least that many people here with all the teams. I will be writing letters to Multiple Law Enforcement agencies asking for aid on this due to the fact it will create a central location and safe area for people to play. I will also be writing several other government agencies and Steve's with the same request. Now I would like to know who would be completely serious about joining me in this endeavor. Once this becomes a more serious subject we can discuss usage and scheduling and what not.
mnmboy_90

Return to Sierras