Operation: Jaguar brought vital intelligence to light on the activities and capabilities of Valkyrie Contracting Services, Inc. and their various subsidiaries world-wide. While the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the DOD are beginning to direct their attention to the global operations of VCSI, the US Navy and USMC have been left to deal with the Suriname forces. Thanks to the intelligence uncovered by their SEAL team, the Marines were able to easily establish a beachhead and begin combat operations into the interior of the country.
However, this intelligence came at a cost. During the recon mission, the entire SEAL team was lost and their bodies were unrecoverable. Furthermore, the exact location of the enemy base was never recorded or transmitted to the USS Santa Fe and as such, the Marines are entering the mountains blind.
For their part, VCSI proved that it can defend its ground against numerically superior forces, and eliminate them with minimal casualties. VCSI lobbyists in D.C. are claiming that these attacks are illegal and outside the U.S. governments sphere of control. They have publicly stated that they will engage any and all U.S. and NATO forces found operating in or around their various properties.
Despite this warning, MEF elements have been deployed to eliminate or capture all VCSI high value individuals operating in the Suriname AO. The Marines will begin their hunt on September 8th, 2012 at 0900; and Valkyrie will be waiting.
• This will be a nine hour operation. 0900 to 1700.
• Players over 13 are welcome provided they have a WCT Minor Waiver Form and their parent (if under 16) has met with the Captain prior to the game.
• Players will be divided into two teams. USMC and VCSI.
• Both teams will utilize Corpsman respawns.
• This operation will be free of charge.
• Players must register before the game to ensure team. Players that do not will not be placed on the team of their choice.
• Registration closes on Friday August 31 at 1900.
• USMC will be in full TAN camouflage. No GREEN or contractor allowed.
• VCSI will be in full GREEN or half GREEN, half contractor black.
• Ghillie Suits are allowed, but they must be in the teams color.
• Gear color is not mandatory for either team, but matching colors are encouraged.
• Mt. Rose Ski Resort
• Rifleman and DMR’s are under 420 FPS with .20’s. 20 foot MED.
• Long guns are under 515 FPS with .20’s. 80 foot MED.
• Side arms are under 375 FPS with .20’s. 5 foot MED.
• Weapons over these chrono limits will be assigned longer MED’s.
• Melee weapons allowed.
• Players must submit their name, age, e-mail, team affiliation (WCT or otherwise) and their desire to be USMC or VCSI.